Careers at Health Tech Cleaning Systems
Carpet Cleaning Technician Health Tech Cleaning Systems – Fairfield, PA 17320 – $12.50 per hour – Full-time. Plus bonus.
Health Tech Cleaning System is seeking a motivated person to join our growing business! We have a great work environment, performance-based rewards and provide the small business atmosphere that is really fun to surround yourself with.
We are hiring full-time positions for carpet cleaners, no experience needed. We are looking for individuals who are career oriented and willing to learn.
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for:
- A valuable team player
- A detail-oriented and motivated individual
- An effective communicator with a positive attitude
- Must be at least 18 years old with a current driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs
- Must pass drug screening and background check
This position does involve work outside of the standard 9:00 – 5:00 pm workday. Evenings are frequently required. Weekends are only occasionally required.
———-Health Tech Cleaning System is an Equal Opportunity Employer———–
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- To assist the Crew Chief in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning, or tile and grout cleaning.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Operate the self-propelled extractor vac.
- Apply Green Seal Certified cleaning agent to carpet, furniture, tile and/or grout.
- Wipe all baseboards.
- Finish by extractor vac and pile lifting carpeting after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Clean vehicle at end of each day.
- Perform a proper inventory of items on the truck.
- Inform customers about cleaning process used by Health Tech Cleaning Systems.
- Uphold all company safety policies.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is required to drive or ride in a cleaning van or other vehicle. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Apply for Position
To apply for a position with Health Tech Cleaning systems, fill out the form below. There is also a place for you to upload your resume.